Astex Servicios Lingüísticos, S.L
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de English teacher en Astex Servicios Lingüísticos, S.L

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 4 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 9 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Gestión paupérrima de recursos humanos. Poseen un buenísimo departamento pedagógico en cuanto a desarrollo de contenidos, pero la gestión y el grupo de oficina es ridículo.
Ventajas
Alta seguridad social, buen salario
Desventajas
Falta de profesionalidad
Cultura laboral
I've been teaching English privately, in academies and companies for more than 20 years in Spain and the US. Moved to Madrid and was offered a job right away in Astex because of my CV, and I took it even though the pay was not competitive (and not enough to live off of in Madrid). If my experience is too long-winded, please skip to the end of this review which sums it up in one sentence.I would go to companies and teach executives with material I had to provide. Astex said I could photocopy anything from their library, so the students were not given any books or material. I was used to this from other low-rate academies, so no surprise there.The real surprise came when one by one my classes "ended" during the middle of the course. I would call Astex and they actively avoided any proper answer. They said more classes would come, but they never did, and finally I was without classes without having been notified that from their standpoint my services were no longer needed.That happens. No problem there.What WAS the problem was they never told me I was fired, and when I insisted, the time had elapsed to receive unemployment benefits. I was going to report them for questionable business practices, but stopped when I was made to realise the legal mountain I was up against.Think about that.I cannot recommend Astex at all as an employer because they are not transparent with their employees. These English brokers take advantage of English teachers and move them around like pawns. When I was working for them they made a mistake and sent me an Excel form to fill in which included - más...
Ventajas
They have clients.
Desventajas
Pay less than proper companies. Non-transparent. Can get the axe without telling you.
Cultura laboral
The reality of the company is the total opposite of its image as a corporate focused school.Completely irrelevant compulsory material filled with spelling mistakes and unnatural English. Management who pretend to be native but who clearly are not. I was replaced and fired by email when they changed the timetable of my group. Unethical school that I would never recommend .
Cultura laboral
Excelente empresa para trabajar, muy buen ambiente laboral.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros