Amazon.com
3,6 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Warehouse Worker en Amazon.com

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 12.439 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 68.536 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Te matas a trabajar para conseguir los objetivos, trabajas más que los blue(los trabajadores de Amazon)como fue mi caso,que llegaba a hacer entre 180 y 203 de producción y los de amazon tocándose las narices y a mi me despidieron,creo que mi manager de turno , Irene si no la haces la pelota no te valora, pésimo!!
Ventajas
En mi caso la manager del turno de noche Irene
Desventajas
Mucha producción y buen trabajo en todas las áreas para ser despedida
Cultura laboral
My Amazon experience was extremely differential based on many factors of how fast or slow the day was or what mood I or others were in, but overall it is a good company to work for if you can handle whatever they throw at you effectively.
Ventajas
Decent pay, great benefits, and fairly simple objectives.
Desventajas
Short breaks, extremely boring atmosphere, and problematic systems.
Cultura laboral
Could be better with managing areas and calling breaks or end of shift. Sometimes there is too many people and you will just be wandering the warehouse til there is something to do.
Flexible with good pay
Desventajas
Too many people not enough work sometimes
Cultura laboral
I learned that they say safety and don't enforce with everyone. There are favorites, and they make your job hard. Amazon claims they dont have a work from home. Working in the building was not pleasant at all. I would get into trouble for one thing and the very next second 80 people that did or were the same type of thing get ignored
Ventajas
You can move up fairly quickly
Desventajas
Short breaks, you NEVER leave at your scheduled time
Cultura laboral
Always on my feet always have something to do never break but you will get things done worth the time worth the payment worth the sweat this job will put you to work and your paycheck will be worth it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed working there until I was told that they were going to push me through to become a "learning ambassador" (trainer). I filled out the required application and never heard about it again. Then I got pregnant and had to be put on an accommodation (no long standing and weight lift restrictions). That's when they forced me onto a 30 day unpaid leave of absence.
Cultura laboral
Exhausting during regular work hours. Christmas season mandatory overtime even worse. Undone work left by previous shifts unrecognized by managers for WEEKS at a stretch. Hand-held scanners needed by next shift left dumped uncharged on the floor. Changing time punishes next shift workers. Management just blames you.
Desventajas
No management support or recognition.
Cultura laboral
I work at a delivery station, so it's much different than a fulfillment center. However, it is not any easier. Typical workdays are from 3:30AM - 2:00PM with only a 30 minute lunch and two 20 minutes breaks--half of which will be spent walking to and from your work station in the warehouse. Some of the "managers" (called ambassadors, shift assistants, and managers) equate yelling with being a good leader/manager and most of the leadership will not offer any help or try to make your life any easier. Instead, they will write you up and say to work harder and faster while ignoring any issues you bring up to them. The pay and the fact that there are times at the end of the day where you get an extended chance to sit down when PSL is done (~1-2 hours depending on other work needing to be done). Voluntary (unpaid) time off is offered pretty frequently, so this really could be a side job to make ends meet during the off season if you're looking for that. Otherwise, the amount of work and walking you have to do each day--including lifting heavy boxes and bags >40 lbs regularly--might not be worth it. Advancement is really difficult since there are so many employees and so few positions to move into. Also, there are some rates and time constraints on tasks that are completely unrealistic, but they push them on you anyway and that makes it very stressful.
Ventajas
Pay, unpaid time off offered frequently during non-peak seasons
Desventajas
Short breaks, hard on the body, poor leadership, unrealistic expectations
Cultura laboral
It's a good place to work if you like a constant drive of things. The pay is good, but sometimes it can get really hectic, especially if you let it get to you. If you enjoy a five-day work week then this can work for you, as long as you stay vigilant.
Good pay, consistent schedule
Desventajas
Can get stressful very quickly
Cultura laboral
Overall I recommend this company especially the overnight shift, flexible hours, two paid 10 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. Advancement opportunities as well as great benefits
Cultura laboral
After a while you can get stuck and you won't get any raises. Good for the money if its only temporary. There is alot of favoritism and micromanaging.
Cultura laboral
don't work at amazon because they overwork you and then fire you when you dont produce the unatttainable standard that they hold you to. You should look elswehere
Cultura laboral
Worked as a receiver and prep in overnight position. It was an overall ok job paid $15 an hour and I feel like they should pay more for overnight positions. You are always working fast pace and if they don’t have work they send you to the huge team lift items to make you go home early if they offer VTO. If you are a good worker they offer you a “promotion” without any extra pay. For example they offered me training position where I would train new hires and conduct training classes for no extra money and I don’t understand why someone would call that a promotion. Overall it’s an ok temporary job.
Healthcare
Desventajas
Long overnight hours, pay not worth it
Cultura laboral
Worked in singles pack department. Standing for 10 hours 4 days a week to pack “small” items isn’t bad. Not in my experience. It gets boring but it’s not difficult to meet the stats they expect. Once you get a rhythm of things it’s pretty easy. Again it’s extremely boring when you do the same thing for 10 hours, not so much boring as much as you lose interest, motivation etc. Especially when breaks are 20 mins and lunches are 30 mins. Between having to rush down 3 flights of stairs to head outside to get some fresh air then running back up the stairs to be back in time it slowly starts to tire you out. 89% of the time I spent working at Amazon I was simply cleaning ei. sweeping, picking up trash, fixing the tape dispenser, restocking and walking back and forth from different departments because no one knows what they are doing. Managers are unable to handle any and I mean any type of conflict, or issue because they will literally have a sour look on their face, provide you with no direction, nor communicate anything to you. You’ll end up standing for 2 hours then offered vto because they have over scheduled people. If you decline vto they will simply try to find you something to do somewhere to go until they ask you again 30 mins later. I’d say this place is worse the Alorica. I actually loved working at Alorica. Worked there roughly about 4 years and it was great.
It’s a job
Desventajas
You’ll be in constant communication with H.R because that’s how bad management is on everything.
Cultura laboral
This job has very flexible hours but if you’re looking for a guaranteed amount of hours or pay every week then this Isn’t the one for you. I would recommend for someone looking for a second job or just a little extra income. Management isn’t very good or understanding of certain situations and are very hypocritical. For example, they demand everyone to move wherever there is work if there is no work where they are but if you do move then you can get in trouble for not being where you are supposed to be. The managers also lack effective communication between each other and are very inconsistent in the way they enforce the rules in the building. One manager may enforce a rule one way and another manager may enforce a rule in a completely different manner which leaves you confused and at risk of getting in trouble for not knowing the correct way to follow that rule. Overall working here has been very confusing and chaotic and if I had to compare it to anything I would say a circus due to the inconsistency and subpar management.
Very Flexible, Easy to move up
Desventajas
Subpar management and inconsistent hours and pay
Cultura laboral
The work was easy, but the building was always really hot. Management couldn’t give two sh*ts about you. You could drop dead on sight and they wouldn’t care
Cultura laboral
It was a good experience, I've learned a lot in a few weeks. I have been trained by a fantastic staff, I hope I will have a chance to work with them again. Thank you
Well organised
Nothing to complain about
Cultura laboral
Get trained for different roles and you’ll have a variety of options to do each day instead of just being a scanner on the lane. The excess amount of learning ambassadors that have no idea what they’re talking about can be cumbersome. They have no knowledge of the different scan rates for stagers, non con staging, and small sort. Don’t ask me about my scan rate from a week ago and expect me to remember where I was at that time when the process assistants constantly move me to different areas of the building without labor tracking me. Learning ambassadors could be more respectful when approaching scanners. They fail to maintain 6 feet when approaching me. They fuss about scan rate but don’t care about the 6 feet rule. They expect 2 people to scan boxes to same pallet at the same time. It’s hard to maintain 6 feet on scanner lanes and keep scan rate up. They have too many people on the lanes and not enough space to maintain 6 feet. I feel they should’ve left the 2.0 lanes open so it’s less buildup of boxes on the lanes and you can maintain 6 feet. I get notifications on my phone almost daily about a new COVID case at Ashland Amazon. The priorities aren’t as focused on safety because the scan rate is what matters the most.
Ventajas
Meet new people, short shifts
Desventajas
Learning ambassadors and faulty scanners. Can’t consistently maintain 6 feet on the lanes.
Cultura laboral
I love working for amazon for the way they always had the good energy to make you want to work for this company making each day better progress. The way communication works its also so great helping you and caring about you entirely!!
Cultura laboral
Informed would be employed for 9 months. Actual length of service 3 months then recruitment agency called and said I wasn't needed any longer with no explanation and had my shifts taken from me. This happened to lots of my colleagues.I actually enjoyed being at the sortation warehouse. My team leaders blue badges were great with me just a shame it ended too soon.
Ventajas
Free drinks machine & car parking
Cultura laboral
Bad and good working here bad and good bad and good bad and good. Number orientated managers don’t care about you. Can make a home with the other employees .
Breaks