Amazon.com
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Network Technician en Amazon.com

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Puntuaciones por categoría
Se han encontrado 4 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 67.055 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Amazing company to grow as an IT professional. Started here with no IT background and in less than a year I learnt so much about Networking and Data centers from the countless amazing colleagues who will stop at nothing to teach you as much you want to learn
Cultura laboral
AWS is one of the best place I have in my life. AWS gives employee the opportunity to learn and advance their career. AWS pride itself on excellent customer support and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Cultura laboral
At the beginning of each shift, we started with a turnover meeting. Depending on how your zone did these and who was turning over to you determined its either high value or redundancy of the meeting. The culture is great once you're in. My troubleshooting skills have become top notch thanks to great field leads and our team's chemistry. Each team and zone lead runs things differently and independent to the team yet cohesive to the zone. They have some amazing managers; I was lucky to be with some of them and have them push me thoroughly. Where some other leads are incredibly non-motivated it was confusing why they were managers at all, or it was a lead role they were pushed to.
Ventajas
Great to take troubleshooting skills to an advanced level
Desventajas
not many techs stay in amazon over 4 years, it's known and is used as an individual benchmark
Cultura laboral
amazon is a great global company to work with . Being the biggest company in the world, there is always something new to learn and opportunity to grow.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Ver más valoraciones de Amazon.com