Amazon.com
3,6 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Fulfillment Associate en Amazon.com

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 7390 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 68.536 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
The place had great new facilities and lots of room allowing for getting around the place to be quite easy. The cafeteria had plenty of room with more than enough microwaves as well as plenty of games such as a Ping Pong table, A PS3 with Gran Turismo racing set up and an Air Hockey table. Unfortunately, when the work was on, the place was rather disorganized in certain respects. Picking, the simplest job ran rather smoothly. Packing I'm not sure since I never worked in that area. In my opinion however, the Shipping and Receiving Area could have been better organized and needed more staff members in order for the job to run smoothly. Training for that area was practically non-existent, not thorough enough or not done in a professional way. The main problem was that they had too many different sub-departments being run by the same small group of people rather than having a separate team for the Shipping area. In other words, the work tended to be more stressful than it should have been. On top of this, people who put in a lot of work or who provided feedback were not given the recognition they deserved and were instead the first ones to be looked down on which makes no sense whatsoever. But to give the company the benefit of the doubt, it was a fairly new warehouse when I worked there so it will take time for the place to get things running up to speed. In many ways, it's machines they lack as well which would far exceed and benefit the company rather than forcing people to work overly hard when in many ways it's not possible for them to do that and achieve beneficial - más...
Ventajas
Free Lunches, Great Gaming Area, New Facilities and Clean Bathrooms, Lots of Space for Working
Desventajas
Poorly Organized when it came to Shipping and Receiving, Poor Team Chemistry, Poor Divison of Job Positions/Departments, Training In Need of Improvement
Cultura laboral
Fair work hours, I like the time off policy. It's okay work but boring. Not much socialization among coworkers. Most people keep to themselves. You barely know anyone else's name there. Plus you have to figure out everything yourself. So be ready to ask a lot of questions.
Ventajas
Pto, work hours, basic pay, opportunity for overtime, benefits
Not organized, boring
Cultura laboral
It really depends on your building, department, and manager - I've had terrible ones and I've had great ones. What's nice is that for the most part you're left alone to do your job, even if it's kinda boring. The other tier 1 AA's are super nice a lot of the time though! The pay/health insurance is really nice. Lots of incompetent managers and bad equipment, though.
Cultura laboral
Extremely toxic environment. Training was insufficient and lacking in context. The "what and whys" in training did not exist. The human element completely erased and expected of others to conform to this growing culture. I do recommend Amazon as a career- but only as a temporary job, while one immediately begins to inquire about employment outside of Amazon. In short a bad place to set high expectation upon.
Insurance
All else.
Cultura laboral
You are a number at Amazon, that is all. Unless you’re a manager’s favorite out of 100+ people, don’t expect to be moving up. If you’re a top performer, they keep you doing the same thing repeatedly. I would highly recommend doing anything else other than fulfillment associate work.
Flexible schedule
Desventajas
Short breaks, repetitive mindless tasks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
It’s a good company to work for just has its ups and downs like any other job. There’s no opportunities for advancement. Pay is decent. Job is the same everyday
Cultura laboral
I worked here because of pandemic. Worst place to work do not recommend working here at all. Leadership sucks there is no room for growth. The pay and incentives are not great. You have to stand up all day n move frequently during the whole shift. The management just care abt the number how many packages packed or how many packages picked that's all. No matter how fast and how efficient you are they want more n keep asking you to raise your goals.
Cultura laboral
At first when I started working, it was pretty good considering the pay the offer. But now it feels more like a dead end job where you won't get any where. Management doesn't really care about your well being and only your productivity rate
Decent pay
trying to get hours
Cultura laboral
Personally, working here was not bad. The interview process was quick and I got the job immediately. What was challenging was there being too many people and not enough work. A 4.5 hour shift felt really slow. Also, you compete for hours with other employees making it difficult if you want a steady income and steady hours. I was able to move up from a temporary part-time to a permanent part-time pretty quickly.
Ventajas
Weekly pay, flexible schedule, easy to move up
No steady income/hours
Cultura laboral
Unless you’re injured... then you get the boring jobs but they still let you work!! They try to keep safety as a priority but accidents happen all the time. The General Manager is the most genuinely friendly person I’ve ever met!You’ll work hard to meet goals but the benefits (from day 1) are great. Definitely a workout!
Ventajas
Good day 1 benefits, laid back atmosphere, coworkers are great, on-site free COVID testing
Desventajas
They push you on rates and quotas, some middle management is less than supportive, it’s hard work
Cultura laboral
Machines are down a lot boring work, good at first then getting in contact with hr is hard, nice employees, be prepared to stand on feet for 12 hours.
Cultura laboral
They’re never satisfied with your work, one day they will tell you you’re doing great then next day come at you with negativity. I don’t like the way they do if you do something wrong don’t wait weeks and come and tell you what you did like you’re supposed to remember and you’re dealing with lots of merchandise.
Wear comfortable clothes
Short breaks and you’re working 10 to 11 hours
Cultura laboral
I only worked here for three days, and wound up having to tap out early and submit my resignation since my body was too weak to handle Stow. Training only lasted for two days, but by the end of them, I felt like I knew what was going on and how to do my job efficiently- if not for the fact that my body couldn't keep up, this is a place I genuinely would've loved to keep working at for years. People were really kind, everyone who answered my questions was super nice about it. There are a lot of folks getting trained at once, so from what I see, you're never going to wind up in one class alone. There are so many benefits, it's extremely easy to get hired and if your body can keep up with the physical side of things, it's definitely a worthwhile career to explore!
Ventajas
Nice breakrooms, good people, cheery management, two twenty minute breaks, one thirty minute lunch
Desventajas
If you have low endurance, this may not be the job for you
Cultura laboral
Great pay and benefits for NC. Worse work environment I've ever been in. Management have little to no experience. They lack leadership skills, have poor judgment, play favors with associates for promotions. The work load have unrealistic goals to meet. During Covid the facility is not properly sanitized or maintain, which keep the virus spreading rapidly. Short breaks for long work hours.
Short breaks, poor management
Cultura laboral
Communication there is terrible when you need to know something about the job Makes you work long hoursSurprises you with a schedule change at the last minute
Ventajas
Free shirts and water bottles
Communication is terrible
Cultura laboral
The pay, benefits, and work load are very good. You are encouraged to try to get speed up to pack by having the supervisors give you direction and not just giving orders to work in a more timely manner, therefore this manner of training helps for a person to reach goals. The hardest part is at times when there is mandatory overtime. The 5th day, 50 hours a week, can wear you down but mandatory overtime is now and then.
Ventajas
Generous with time off in the form of UPT, Pto, and vacation earned
Desventajas
Distance to walk for break as it sometimes cuts into break times if the area is crowded
Cultura laboral
Loved working there its not bad just have to be on time and do your job Overtime not always available however. overall id work there again and again
Cultura laboral
I have never worked for a company that was so unorganized with training people to work. In the time I was at this company I flat got confused the way the training was and it was unorganized
Ventajas
yes a free lunch of pizza not everyone likes pizza
breaks were good...
Cultura laboral
Garbage company with no regards to safety for associates when its about moving product but when we are on break, safety regulation magically apply. The pay is not reflective of the work they expect us to do.
Short breaks, Bad work ethic among employees, Bad Management
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed working for Amazon. They have a great system that makes everything run smoothly. Being able to make personal appointments without having to call out or miss a shift is great.
Cultura laboral
Working on the social distancing team, expect to walk 10 plus miles per day, and to be disliked by your co-workers. Working overnights, supervision was minimal, which is not good if the rest of your team is not used to working hard and being held accountable.
Great Benefits
Desventajas
Walking and standing for the entire shift