Amazon.com
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Data Engineer en Amazon.com

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se han encontrado 17 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 67.055 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
I like working for Amazon. The people were friendly and it was planned very well. Working in South Africa was a wonderful experience and the people there were really nice. I've no idea why you've made me fill in this review as a compulsory component of my indeed application.
Cultura laboral
No standards could be said. Workers are just robots in the eyes of management. directors and corporate workers are way too disconnected of what actually goes on in the trenches. No support from anyone.
stock
Desventajas
you wont stay long enough to get the RSUs
Cultura laboral
I got an internship opportunity to work at Amazon, as a Data Engineer - Intern. The team that I worked for was friendly and helpful. During my internship period, I learned Business Intelligence and reporting, improved my database skills, and got hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load).
Ventajas
The employees, who are always there to help
Work pressure
Cultura laboral
Amazonians value leadership principles a lot and it shows in day to day work. Meetings start with reading 6 page documents and then people dive deep into it. A lot of thought and care is put into a project even before a single line of code is written. Very little or no bureaucracy. Great place to learn, grow and advance your career. Although working in remote sites have its own disadvantages. At times it appears that all the activity & lime light is on Seattle and remote teams have to fight it out for recognition. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about working at Amazon. People are wonderful & great to work with. Work is challenging, engaging and enriching.
Ventajas
Working in cutting edge technology, scale, great people
Desventajas
I can't think of anything
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I feel we get a lot of opportunities to work on the latest technologies to upgrade our skills. We get mentorship from managers ,colleagues and senior engineers to excel further in career.
Cultura laboral
At Amazon you get to learn a lot of advance yourself in the tech industry. The work is cutting edge and I definitely learnt quite a lot from solid peers who have great knowledge.
Cultura laboral
Pretty uptight with a lot of projects. If you are interested in learning more, it's the place. The AWS technology is becoming a must have skillset, so you will either willing to learn or already know the skill
Cultura laboral
Amazon has a great core values, good engineers to work with, very friendly and collaborative environment, feels like start up, minimum bureaucracy, maximum results.
Cultura laboral
Amazon management is very poor due to its scale. Very fewer chances to grow to a new position and required do frequent internal transfers. It may have to pay you more than others but work is always stressful and lacks in work organization.
Cultura laboral
Very fun and cutting edge projects. Focused on developing talent and exploring best practices. Extremely flexible and supporyuve work environment. Best company i have worked for yet
Cultura laboral
Excellent environment to work in. Associates are eager to help, and management recognizes success regularly. Generous compensation structure rewards hard work
Cultura laboral
It is a great environment. worked briefly but learnt a lot about the culture. Very technically savvy people. inspired by strong leadership. New initiatives are always encouraged
Cultura laboral
Do not feel comfortable saying anything due to the fact this will be public knowledge and I think its unfair due to the fact they are my current employer
Benefits/Full Time Permanent
Management/ Little or no advancement
Cultura laboral
Great place to learn. A very competitive environment. Challenging problems to solve. Work with some of the sharpest minds. There will never usually be a dull day at work.
Cultura laboral
The best projects with the best people. Management is awesome, office culture is incredible. Very high turnover rate. Probably the worst interview process I have ever encountered.
Cultura laboral
Typical day at work :• Supporting team of Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Engineers responsible for safe and reliable data center operation. • Perform and supervise preventive maintenance and calibration of data center equipment and systems. • Schedule and supervise HVAC, generator, and electrical systems maintenance. • Upgrade and utilize Data Center HVAC system to meet requirements. • Operating and monitoring data center critical functions in order to meet Service Level. • Responding to emergency alarms and dispatching help. • Monitoring alarms from BMS, PRITCHETT and POWERLOGIC control systems. • Handling any issues related to Building Management System (BMS), Data Center AHU, CRAC units and Chillers.
Cultura laboral
I cannot talk to much about my job here but I will say that they are a motivated company with much potential and many things still to accomplish.
Ver más valoraciones de Amazon.com