Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Allianz en San Francisco, CA

Estás viendo valoraciones en San Francisco, CA, según tu ubicación actual.
¿No es la ubicación que buscabas?
Elegir otra
Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
San Francisco, CA3 valoraciones
Se han encontrado 3 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 1805 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
My job is very fun, meeting new people and getting to know their perceptions about a product already in the market or about to be introduced.

In this job, I am learning a lot example Korean language for sometimes I do translate from English to Korean, learn to enter data and how to conduct a survey in a professional manner.

Since we are all freelancers, everybody is kind of a "boss" on his/her own. However, our team is an exciting team, energetic and always ready to deliver. It is a fun and educative team.

The hardest part of the job is at the very beginning. Trying to make sure the right words are used not to scare respondents and a proper introduction of yourself. Apart from this, the rest is stress free.

The most enjoyable part of the job is trying to communicate from English to Korean. Is kind of learning a new language, which I like. I love challenges.
Ventajas
Own boss
Desventajas
None for now
Cultura laboral
All the people are very professional and brings out the best from you.
Cultura laboral
Worked there for 7 years. Promoted from underwriting assistant to underwriter to lead line underwriter before going into management with another company. Some of my best training were during my years with the company. I enjoyed working for this employer!
Ventajas
Training, advancement and benefits
Desventajas
Home Office Management support could have been better in my yrs.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros