Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Retail Sales Associate en ALDI

Se han encontrado 1532 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 7193 valoraciones
3,0
Cultura laboral
A typical day at Aldi consists of an 8 to 9 hour shift, during which you operate the cash register, provide excellent and efficient customer service, stock the shelves, clean and much more. Co workers are friendly and team work is highly encouraged. The management system is a typical corporate chain of command. The hardest part of the job is throwing the truck at 20 minutes per pallet. The most enjoyable part of the job is the paid holidays, vacation, sick leave and personal days.
Pros
Higher than average salary, medical benefits, paid vacation and holidays
Contras
Short breaks, long and hard work days
3,0
Cultura laboral
Ive been working at Aldi for a while now and things have become unbearable. There is no support for the shift managers or associates from upper management which makes things extremely stressful. We've had several people quit with in the last month because of how toxic the work environment has become. My co workers and shift managers are great, but they arent supported or guided by upper management either. It is extremely hard work with not enough pay.
Pros
great health insurance, 401K, PTO, sick leave
Contras
no support from management, stressful enviornment, workers dont feel appreciated.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time working at Aldi even though it was for a short period of time as I was employed as temporary staff at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic as demand in supermarkets was very high so they needed extra staff so supply met demand (getting stock onto the shelves quick enough)
Cultura laboral
This is a good place to know that you will be getting hours. It is A LOT of hard work, as an assoicate you do everything. You are on registar, you restock, you do everything. It can be stressful because their is always the bare minium of employees on the floor which can not be great when someone doesn't show up.
Pros
Pay
Manual labor
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Good and helpful management. Team first coworkers and customers I love to help and see. You will work hard and are expected to improve. However you will get the respect you earn.
Cultura laboral
The Benefits are great, healthcare is extremely affordable (lowest I have ever seen), great hours and the jobs isn't too hard. It is very fast paced and you are expected to keep up. Day goes by fast and the pay is great.
Cultura laboral
The corporate level of the company continuously come up with projects that invoke change into the company country wide. The projects and not thoughtout all the way most of the time leaving it up to the associates on the storefront to figureout/deal with the various issues that arise. The big things are not what eats at the associates its the little things that pile up extremely fast that just brings down the energy of the workers.
Pros
Very flexible schedule
Contras
Short breaks, demand you to go faster and faster, There is no limit, if you are a competent worker you will have a much larger workload than your other associates, Management is a nightmare.
Cultura laboral
It’s a good company that cares about low prices and making sure there employees are happy. They do need to get work on management though. I wouldn’t work there again but it’s a good job for now!
Cultura laboral
Management? What’s that? Work life balance? What’s that? Fun? All these things Aldi DO NOT know about
You will be forced to sit at a till for 10hours a day

You will be forced in to work on days off

Your rota will change with notification given

You will be unhappy

They will not care Aldi really do not care about their staff or customers. They will leave meat out of the fridges for hours, then it will go off and still be sold
Pros
Handing in your notice and getting a better job
Aldi as a whole
Cultura laboral
A Good place to work if you are a hard worker. They have an amazing team that will teach you the ropes. After working at aldi you should be able to handle any other retail place no problem.
Pros
flexible schedules
exhausting
Cultura laboral
A typical day could be on the shop floor replenishing stock, on the tills serving customers, clearing shelves of empty cardboard, or working specials. It is much better to have a varied job, like at Aldi, as you don't get bored doing the same thing all the time. I gained a lot of experience during my time here and it is my favourite job I've had so far (this particular store). My high score is primarily due to the fantastic team I worked with. The management is great and my colleagues were all so friendly and hardworking; they were like one big family!
The hardest part of the job, as is the case with most retail jobs, was the customers, especially at the start of the COVID pandemic as basic manners went out the window with most people.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside the team.

When I moved to another store due to relocation, I had a very different experience of Aldi with a bad team and poor area management. However, as the location is tagged as my original store with this review I won't be letting the other store effect the score. I would still be working with Aldi if I was at my original store.
Pros
Great team, good pay, Christmas bonus, good in-store management.
Contras
Some people may not like the early starts but I found it nice to finish earlier in the day.
Cultura laboral
Nothing nice to say, extremely stressful place to work bullying by managers say anything and your rota will change to the worst possible. Witnessed racist homophobic bullying victimising to say the least also favoritism. Avoid at all cost
Pros
Hourly pay
Contras
No care given for your safety at work and dont expect a family life.
Cultura laboral
When I started I was just left to mill around for weeks without direction. Then, after bringing this up with upper management they started bully tactics. I asked to move to another store which was granted. I found this store had a better management structure. however, it soon deteriorated after being given unrealistic time schedules that were based on nothing but ignorance. I am middle aged. Therefore, not as fast as the teen-agers I was being compared to. The money (which isn't that great) isn't worth the constant barrage of abuse from the deputy managers who seem to favour the long term staff, who notably get away with anything. If you are young, loud and reasonably fit then go for this job. If not, you'd better be ready for the ridiculous Circus that is Aldi World.
Pros
Paid for break, long term benefits.
Contras
Awful training and delusional management
Cultura laboral
back braking, stressful experience, unrealistic expectations, mean management, odd shifts, you are expected to kill yourself working with no thank you in return. it takes years to have a chance to progress into management....
weekend work, early shifts
my best job 100% i met amazing people
its hard work but it gets easy once you know what you are doing.

its very fast pace but you feel good once you complete your task and again the money is great.
Pros
pay
management
Cultura laboral
Pushed to limits and its never enough
Can be fun if your face fits.

Wage is good but your hours are not guaranteed and can be all over the place.

The uniform is free
Pros
wage
Contras
back breaking, hours all over place
Cultura laboral
Working at Aldi was confusing every day.

No clear standards or procedures, but will expect a lot from you, without giving you the tools you need to succeed.

Deputy Managers have recieved no management training whatsoever from the company themselves, Aldi tend to not promote from within so you are left with a group of managers who just "Wing it"

Constant pressure to meet labour cost targets, therefore if you are experiencing a quiet day, expect all the day time staff to be sent home (Even if you had a profitable day, the day before), leaving the evening and night staff to pick up the slack, and because they are more worried about working 'Backstock' because the managers order in too much, none of the cleaning or store tidying gets proper attention, meaning you don't leave until 1 or 2 hours after your shift was supposed to finish.

They employ cheap cleaners and the managers don't follow up with them, so cleaning standards are VERY poor. I have witnessed a cleaner use a cloth for toilets, then use the same cloth for tables.

Until they get in a proper company training programme, instead of clicking excersises on the computer so they can pass responsibilty on to you, so they aren't liable, because they technically gave you 'training' (if you can call it that)

Managers and Store Assistants alike will be happy to break or bend the rules in order to benefit themselves, leaving the honest staff in bad positions with customers.

They fully exploit the 11 Hour Working Gap and will fully expect you to strictly follow your work rota, meaning you can finish at 11pm
 - más...
Pros
Sleep Deprivation
Sleep Deprivation
Cultura laboral
Managers stuck up there own self and you only get pushed for managment if your up the managers bum .. you have no family time as you always tend to work lates (12-10) and the managers just dont care what so ever about you
Cultura laboral
Working at Aldi was NEVER what was described. Management only care about money, not about staff. Equipment is always broken, yet you're expected to perform to peak levels with substandard tools. Time given to pack shelves is equivalent to slave driving. Time given to scan at registers is even worse. Be a robot, don't engage, don't be human. Wprse place I've ever worked.
Pros
Good pay
Hours, tasks, culture
Cultura laboral
Work faster, work harder, push yourself to the limits, and you might get a "hey, not bad but..." your fastest is not good enough, they want more. If your manager doesnt finish their work, you are expected to do it, even if you end up not getting off til midnight, then you get chewed for being there so late.
Pros
Great pay
Your Never good enough
Cultura laboral
Loads of Aldi benefits they are flexible with hours and good paying company .
For store assistance you have two main jobs 1. Shop floor putting out stock 2.on the tills serving customers