Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Cashier en ALDI

Título del empleo
Cashier408 valoraciones
Ubicación
Todo
Se han encontrado 408 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 7197 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
As a casual cashier, I am expected to be the first ringer which is what I was hired to do so that the associates could maintain the rest of the store. I was totally green when it came to working at a cash register. I learned quickly and slowly brought my ringing speed up. ALDI is all about efficiency and actually times each person at their register to see how fast they get customers through, and time in between customers and everything else that is involved. It is a bit intimidating knowing that you're always being timed and evaluated, but it also keeps the cashiers ring speed up which gets the customers through quickly and efficiently. My least favorite part of the job is having to call for backup because no one ever wants to have to ask for help. What I enjoy most are my co-workers and managers. Our store manager wants, not only happy customers, but also happy employees.
Cultura laboral
I lost my dad and wasn't given my 3 day bereavement and that cause me too suffer a deep depression .then it was extremely hot outside and I had basket sanitation almost every day
Cultura laboral
great easy money fast money nice people everyone is nice everyone cares sweet company take care of you and your family great benefits always ready to help out with insurance h
Cultura laboral
Everyone has a different personality keeps work intresting. The manager worked with my school schedule and he is cool . I have nothing bad to say about the company or anyone there honestly since its nice to work with everyone.
Pros
Paid lunches, flexible schedule
short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
● Work-life balance
Horrible management,unprofessional,racist,and overwork the new hires.

● Management

Unprofessional down talk employees

● Overall

It may possibly be a good company to work for but this specific location was horrible. Management is very unprofessional, lots of drama, and favoritism.
Cultura laboral
Our store manager "Jo" was the best, she could handle anything! If I were in a corporate position with ALDI, I would look at either a pay raise or a promotion. The reason I say this, is because I worked in management for the County Government for 38 years; I can spot the special people right away, and she has all the right qualities.
Pros
pay
difficult customers
Cultura laboral
Manager would yell at you in front of customers .
Manager had his picks

If you asked to do something different to learn different things he wouldn’t take the time to do it.

The shift manager are just as bad as the manager
Cultura laboral
I have been working at Aldi since 3/2019. At the beginning, l was loving it. Everything seem to be organized and coworkers were nice and really friendly. But as time went on, l found out the true colors. Long shifts, really long tasks to complete, short staff ALL THE TIME, very back-breaking work and poor management of the store. It was a really hard experience for me due to the fact that l was working and going to nursing school at the moment. So sometimes l would have to wake up at 5:30 to go to school, leave at 12:30 go home change and start my shift at 2 pm to most likely finish my job at 12 pm . I had to endore this my whole school year . I thought the morning shifts was better but , l was wrong you have the pressure of getting everything ready for the morning to open the stroe and on top of that you are being time evrysingle second to see if you finish your job. I hated that with a passiion. You are timed at the register to scan a minimum of 10000 items per hr , you are timed when you are boxing the store, you are timed at the time you clock in for break , you are timed when you do evrything. Now let me talk about breaks , this company is a thief they are obligated to give you a 30mins break PAID , right? But here is the thing when you work more the 7 hrs you get 2 - 15 mins which is a total of 30 mins PAID break right? Ok good. But on top of that you can get an additional 30 mins for break which you are not getting paid for it. But they dont give you that. Instead they give you the 2-15 mins combined to me it is not worth working 11 hr shifts and just getting 30 - más...
Pros
The only good thing about it were my coworkers. I had fun with them.
Contras
You are timed for everything, short breaks, poor management, really hard work, always short staff, never is satisfied with your job
Cultura laboral
Oh Lord is all I can say! Aldi works their employees like slaves and no matter how much harder and precise that you work than others you're paid the same and not acknowledged for it. Lazy people get away with laziness and not held accountable. The management really matters for what your experience will be but from my experience in two stores the managers lack leadership skills and only get promoted because of longevity of like 3 months or so which is a joke 🤣🤣 not from being qualified. Managers should he leaders not just hard workers!!!! Big difference!!!!!!!!! You cannot be promoted past store manager from within. Districts only come from outside. One of the worst jobs I've had for sure.
Pros
Hourly pay
Contras
Taken advantage of and not acknowledged for your hard work
Cultura laboral
It was a pretty simple job. The crew was nice. This wasn't the job for me but I dont have much to complain about. I would recommend it to someone else needing a job
Cultura laboral
Don't let the chair at the checkout fool you! We do NOT sit down all day. Fast-paced job! Gotta be fast at everything you do from checking out customers to cleaning. This does make the day go by very quickly. Managers will stay on you to get the job done quickly and efficiently, but at the end of the day it helps everyone get home faster. Manager is very good at giving you requested days off and working with you on your schedule when needed. I would recommend this job to anyone do enjoys a challenging career and can handle authority. I love the people I work with. And the pay is excellent!
Pros
Great co-workers and management, excellent pay
Contras
You will be tired at the end of the day.
Cultura laboral
The people at work is what makes the job. Other than that stressful and hounding you about surveys and how fast you ring. The pay is ok but could be better considering the work. For example a lead associate only makes a dollar more than a regular associate and that’s ridiculous to be honest. A cheap company when it comes to hours and I don’t understand when aldi is a over 50 million dollar company. It blew my mind how they will call off there employees but still be hiring. How about give some more hours to the current employees
Pros
The employees I work with
Contras
Cheap with hours and pay for the work
Cultura laboral
if I can get on with them more permanent part time I would be able to. This job was fantastic the management were caring for the cashiers and other workers.
Cultura laboral
It is a great place to work, Jon is a great manager. Fast Pace work and you must be willing to work hard. The people are great to work with sometimes it's a little frustrating dealing with a customer or two but the rest of it is great
Cultura laboral
I worked in the Aldi in Hamden, CT. Horrible experience. The environment is like highschool. Everyone was a bully, they didnt want to help any of the seasonals because they were new, management sucked. Disrespectful coworkers. They make the job uncomfortable and miserable.
Pros
Pay
Disrespectful
Cultura laboral
The hours are generally flexible and its clean work environment. Time goes by fast because of being so busy. Its nice to grocery shop before going home.
Cultura laboral
Working at ALDI is a good job for someone who has the time to have irregular hours. It is not a 9-5 place due to low employment numbers. Each shift carries its own unique challenges that you directly may have to deal with because others are not available to help. The workplace environment is friendly and encouraging as everyone has typically been through your shoes before during their time of employment.This job is good for young adults who are able to work the unstable hours and make an above average wage for most grocery stores.
Cultura laboral
It was clear during orientation that Aldi's higher-ups were very enthusiastic and wanted everyone in the company to succeed. However, at the store level, daily management did not have the same attitude. Though it was not difficult to adjust to, it was disappointing and did eventually lead to my leaving of the company. However, the job itself was very fast pace and goal-oriented. The pay certainly lived up to its hype as well.
2,0
Cultura laboral
they will cut your hours to one day and tell you they will call you with more hours and that will never happen causing one to resign management is horrible lack of respect and rude
Cultura laboral
Overall the company was good, my experience with some of the staff wasn’t so please try. I learned new things, met new people. I will again try to apply for a job with Aldi
Cultura laboral
since I started working here I was told that I'm going to be either temporarily or seasonal. I have been here almost 2 months now and I'm not working full time. I'm enjoy working part time. No union good salary for now.
Pros
Sitting down easy on my knee
Contras
management can work on their attitude