Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Associate en ALDI

Título del empleo
Associate331 valoraciones
Ubicación
Todo
Se han encontrado 331 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 7200 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Todo bien organizado a la nesecidad del cliente. Productos de calidad. Y en el trabajo realizado es cajero, strocker en fin todo lo que conlleva un buen servicio.
Cultura laboral
For me, Aldi was made out to be this wonderful workplace where hard work is compensated handsomely. The reality is the pay is not great considering the tough work expectations, coupled with subpar management, few and far between breaks and excessive work hours that are sometimes extended without your approval.
Pros
decent benefits
Short breaks, pay, management
Cultura laboral
They work you like a dog and the pay does not reflect it. Management does not stand behind you when dealing with customers. They are worried about their bottom line at the end of the day. They do offer benefits but you have a huge deductible. The bigger the company gets the less (store) employees you see but Upper management continues to grow. Never seem to have equipment that works properly.
Pros
Paid to work your butt off
Too many to list...
Cultura laboral
paid well, but you need to work hard or you won't last. Job is simple enough, basic grocery store job. Lots of fun coworkers and the customers were always friendly
Pros
paid break
hard work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Its a good place to work with lots of benefits for full time employees. The typical work day goes by pretty fast because you stay very busy with all of the different task.
Cultura laboral
I had to do things I had no training on by myself and when I would get it wrong they would basically call me stupid in front of costumers. Anytime I needed time off because of my other job i wouldn’t get it so when I had to call in because I had to be at my other job they would threaten to write me up saying I don’t show up.
Cultura laboral
Aldi prides itself on treating employees like family. Hours are very flexible, treated fair, break room perks like free snacks, proper training and development
Cultura laboral
Worked there for over a year. Was dependable and worked as fast and hard as I could. But one manager needed to be a bully and none of the other corporate team would stand up to her. Some of them were in her juvenile clique and the others didn't want to get involved. Management doesn't care about the employees whatsoever. They advertise 32 - 40 hours a week, but barely give 25 per week. Don't waste your time with a company that expects a lot but doesn't bother to listen to any problems employees might be having with a supervisor or with getting fewer hours than promised.
Contras
Expect very face pace but never appreciate efforts.
Cultura laboral
Day to day tasks were the same regardless of shift. Tasks are easy to do but it's definitely a team-oriented position. If you don't have the right people around you then your work day will be 100% stressful. Management when I was first hired was great, however, toward the end of my employment it was not as great due to many employee changes, including management.
All in all, if you like a consistent fast-paced job you will be happy and successful. The pay is okay..until they cut your hours. However, I did not feel like there was much room to grow within the company. Some districts (and district managers) are better than others.
Pros
Benefits
Contras
Hours/pay
Cultura laboral
There were always promises of advancement but nothing ever went through. Very very high expectations about little things that was incredibly stressful. The staff was all nice, but it was a stressful environment that only focused on how fast everything could be done.
Pros
Good pay
No advancement
Cultura laboral
I worked here for a month and got treated like dirt the entire time. I had recently gotten in a accident and was going to the doctors office all the time for my leg. Due to blood clots forming and swelling from walking on it with the steel toe boots aldis required. The general manager always was yelling at me for being to slow at the job after recovering. Saying why did you apply for this job if you were going to be this slow
Pros
Lunch break, sitting at register
Bad management
Cultura laboral
The benefits are great, the best I’ve ever had, and the pays ok for grocery store work. But, for as hard as you work you could go to Walmart make a dollar less an hour and work an 1/8 as hard. Nothing is good enough, and you’re never fast enough. Most of the people I work with are good enough people, but you’re timed on everything and it’s just impossible to meet their goals. It’s physically the hardest job I’ve ever had and is terrible on your body.
Pros
Benefits, sometimes free snack food in the break room
Contras
Short breaks, physically the hardest job I’ve ever had
Cultura laboral
Please buy supportive shoes. You will be on your feet for all 8+ hours of your shift and if your shoes are not up to par, your whole body will be sore at the end of the day.

The management at my Aldi was very supportive. They were understanding when emergencies came up and I needed to call out or felt upset and needed to take a wuick break in the office. My coworkers were generally kind, although had it not been my last day, I would've had to file some sort of harrassment complaint about a former coworker. However, I have no doubts that the management would have taken it seriously and dealt with it appropriately.

The hours were a lot, but the pay and benefits are great. Would work here again if I had the opportunityy.
Pros
Management, Benefits
Physically Demanding
2,0
Cultura laboral
The hourly pay seems good until you realize that you are doing the work of three people on any given day. Very difficult work that requires constant multi-tasking and long hours. I was always required to stay after scheduled time and there were never enough employees on any shift.
Pros
Good benefits and overtime pay
Contras
short breaks, longer hours than scheduled, never two days off in a row, competitive work environment, physically challenging.
Cultura laboral
Clock in and go to designated area and stock the shelves. Once your done move on to the next area and finish that task and then get ready to open up the store.
Cultura laboral
I would say the company is decent especially if you are part time you can let them know your schedule but if you full time you gotta be willing to have a flexible schedule the benefits are decent
Pros
Decent benefits
Contras
Always understaffed to keep expenses low for the company
Cultura laboral
Management isn’t there when needed/behind (at my location). Very busy grocery store therefore things to do pile on top each other, but it pushes for a fast work routine and you get used to it with time. Very time-based job, such as item ring speed, how fast you can “throw” (restock) a pallet of grocery items, finishing all closing duties in a timely manner.
Pros
Good coworkers, benefits, pay
Contras
Management, not enough staff at times
Cultura laboral
I loved working for Aldi. They were flexible with my schedule and taught me a lot. The managers are very hands on and eager to help you learn. I learned a lot of new skills while working there.
Cultura laboral
Aldi is a very employee-focused company. I have had great management during my time with them and it's good starting pay for an entry level job. It is a very fast paced job but I enjoy staying busy.
Cultura laboral
It is a great place for those that like to multi task and stay on their feet. You are required to work all around the store in every department daily.
Cultura laboral
Actually hate it here. Training so subpar it’s almost like they set you up to fail. Coworkers get annoyed if you do not pick up tasks quickly and if you ask questions. There is NEVER, and I emphasize NEVER enough people working to get the necessary jobs done. Working at register is a nightmare with a horrible system and being timed on how fast you can go. Cannot wait until the pandemic is over and I can happily leave this place.