Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de ALDI

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 7069 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
It is a job opportunity for everyone. but it depends on what we want in life. we stay to work in the same place to continue looking for job opportunities with a higher salary
Cultura laboral
Nuovo magazzino landriano, Assistenti Incompetenti e razzisti nel turno di notte, i Lavoratori hanno poco ascolto , Responsabile (assente) passa una volta al mese e gli Assistenti lavorano solo quando ce, i nuovi non vengono considerati . Troppa competenza inutile , corsia preferenziale per gli italiani anche se ci sono Stranieri che hanno studiato e hanno titoli E esperienza.
l'esperienza
Pros
Stipendio
Contras
Poche opportunità di crescita.
Cultura laboral
Loads of Aldi benefits they are flexible with hours and good paying company .
For store assistance you have two main jobs 1. Shop floor putting out stock 2.on the tills serving customers
Cultura laboral
The company does not give you any flexibility or consistancy for full time employee's. You could Start as early as 5am-2pm, or as late as 1pm-11pm, on any given day. You are aloud only 1 static day off but are not aloud to choose a weekend, and they are giving you 1 weekend day off and that selection is based off of seniority and scheduling needs. meaning you will pretty much never get 2 days off in a row. Management is also not helpful if you want to step down to part time to go back to school, they told me that they did not have "any room" for any more part time positions. Mind you I also have been working there for a few years and had more seniority than 90% of the people there.
Pros
decent starting pay for the position with yearly raises
scheduling, work/life balance
Cultura laboral
Employing new area managers straight from university with No retail experience or life experience.
You should promote from within with gives staff a ladder to climb
Pros
coming up with silly ideas of their own
Contras
changing things that are not broken
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
2,0
Cultura laboral
Worked for Aldi for 10 years. I stayed because I needed benefits and the pay was very good for only having a high school diploma. However the upper management does not care for anyone’s quality of life or the moral amongst the employees. I watched many management team members and lower circulate through the doors. You are constantly worried your efficiency will not be good enough and your job is teetering on edge. Even as an employee who gave 40-50hrs a week, came in on off days, and receive multiple calls once clocked out, prior to shift and off days. The expectations are unreal, even for someone who had always held two jobs successfully.
Pros
Pay and healthcare
Contras
Unreasonable expectations and low moral
Cultura laboral
It was a productive and fun workplace.Everything was professional all the customers were nice employees were nice managers were nice overall good company to work for.
Cultura laboral
Excellent company to work for from the top to the bottom. Fast-paced, always work to be done and the definite option for progression if that’s what you desire. Only downside is that hours can be long, especially around busy times such as Christmas and you’ll work most weekends and evenings.
Pros
Paid breaks, good environment, fast paced & good hierarchy
Long hours, weekends & evenings
Cultura laboral
Dull and depressing place to work. Nobody wants to be there and constantly moan which creates a bad atmosphere. Management are completely incompetent and can’t answer the simplest of questions. They don’t seem to be accountable for anything, just blame it on someone else. Longer serving workers tend not to do any work and the management just let them get away with it.
Pros
Hourly rate
Cultura laboral
Store 9 is awful to work for. Manager is gone half of the time, when’s she’s there she leaves early. Favoritism to the fullest you have to be the managers friend to get good amount of hours and have a good schedule.
No leadership
Cultura laboral
Learned alot working here very flexible. Clean environment and very understanding. Good training and supervision. Not a long overworking company with decent pay. Always has someone there to help u if lost/confused. Benefits and bonuses show that the company cares about its employees
Cultura laboral
Les heures de repos ne sont pas respectées, les jours de congés ainsi que les vacances. Très stressant, beaucoup de pression et responsabilités sans récompenses. Si vous réclamez vos droits selon la loi Suisse ils vont vous pousser à bout jusqu'à l'épuisement physique ou psychique.
Pros
Salaire
Contras
Stress et non respect du personnel
Cultura laboral
Great place to work excellent benefits and salary................................................
My time was 4 years and I enjoyed most of them, work life is freat
Cultura laboral
Sehr fairer Arbeitgeber, immer für ein Gespräch bereit.
Pros
Kostenlose Getränke sowie Obst und Gemüse am Arbeitsplatz
Cultura laboral
Fast paced workplace with opportunity for advancement. Time management and team building is constantly exercised. You meet a ton of people every day and get to work with some amazing people who will teach you new skills and ways of doing things.
Pros
Health insurance and retirement
Contras
Short breaks, very busy work environment
Cultura laboral
Ambiente lavorativo in punto vendita stupendo, si crea subito un ottimo rapporto tra i dipendenti, salario più alto rispetto la concorrenza, rapporto vita/lavoro ottimo.
Pros
Salario, ambiente punto vendita
Nessuno
Cultura laboral
Best job ever! Best working environment, an fullfilling experience!! Everyone including store manager and all deputy managers are really helpfull, nice and friendly.
Cultura laboral
Aldi puts the ball in the employee's court. If you bring a good attitude to work and work hard, you will be successful. Work ethic is rewarded. Pay is great.
Pros
pay, flexibility, company car.
work/life balance
Cultura laboral
I really enjoy working here, but want to progress in my career. My long term goal is to become a manager and run my own business one day. I am a hardworking individual
Cultura laboral
Goals for aldi are way too demanding.
Management acts like they are training you when they are only covering their bases and saying get it or whatever.

Managers are too busy trying to achieve own expectations to properly train or listen.

If you like a dog eat dog work culture come work here.

Diversity isn't welcome.
Pros
Good pay
Contras
Toxic work enviroment culture hr needs more accountability
Cultura laboral
As a casual cashier, I am expected to be the first ringer which is what I was hired to do so that the associates could maintain the rest of the store. I was totally green when it came to working at a cash register. I learned quickly and slowly brought my ringing speed up. ALDI is all about efficiency and actually times each person at their register to see how fast they get customers through, and time in between customers and everything else that is involved. It is a bit intimidating knowing that you're always being timed and evaluated, but it also keeps the cashiers ring speed up which gets the customers through quickly and efficiently. My least favorite part of the job is having to call for backup because no one ever wants to have to ask for help. What I enjoy most are my co-workers and managers. Our store manager wants, not only happy customers, but also happy employees.