Airbus Group
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de Intern en Airbus Group

Título del empleo
Intern5 valoraciones
Ubicación
España5 valoraciones
Se han encontrado 5 valoraciones de empresa con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 1704 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
Solo he estado en la empresa un año, pero he podido conocer mucha gente interesante del mundillo de la aeronautica y aprender mucho de ellos
Ventajas
Comida, transporte, y posibilidades de aprendizaje
Desventajas
Dificultad para acceder a un puesto fijo
5,0
Cultura laboral
Controlled the deployment of Lean Manufacturing within the production line, by supporting tasks responsible for the workshop at the controls. Collaborated with on-going re-organisation projects for different functions and analysed possible improvements for internal tools and processes. Researched different methodologies used on the shop floor as 5S’s to improve the quality. And preparation of documents for internal communications in the area.
Cultura laboral
Short Internship. It provided me a glimpse of how the company works. Unfortunately, it was to sort to participate in any important project.
Cultura laboral
It is a good place to work. The salary is good, and also the working conditions use to be really good. The engineers working here have flexible schedules, a canteen to have lunch every day, and a lot of more benefits.
Free lunches, flexible schedule
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I worked in a Development Project Workshop in Airframe of FAL-A400M in Seville. I worked in R&D project, developing new innovative solutions and deployment them in Production, inside Manufacturing Enginnering Scope. We used to use CATIA as or main tools to use the Digital Mock-Up information to improve assembly process and to develop solution to match Engineering with Production. I designed tools, developed new apps in the scope of PLM, did project management task, went to forum and R&D workshop as focal point of my department, and develop Proof of Concepts in our BUs (A400M, A330-MRTT, C295) It was really useful for me because I did lots of different tasks, from design to management. I learnt a lot of CATIA and DELMIA (I worked with two CATIA experts), Data Management and new technologies. As a collaborative department, I worked with many departments inside Airbus and many partners outside, therefore I learnt a lot of business world and teamwork. I had to become good with Microsoft Office and learnt to identify and work with different languages and software in order to find new solutions for the company. The most enjoyable part was thinking about new ways to improve the process and tools. I also loved did the Proof of Concepts, designing them and tested in real aircraft.
Timetable and free launches