ABC Technologies
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y valoraciones

Valoraciones de ABC Technologies

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 108 valoraciones
Cultura laboral
En términos generales muy buena empresa. las reglas y condiciones de trabajo son las indicadas para una planta en armonía.
Cultura laboral
ABC good for Girls For the boys they give very hard task and they don’t provide good tools as per their requirements and quality of parts we can’t maintained
Unpaid breaks
Desventajas
Old mentality no advancement most of work manually
Cultura laboral
It’s a good job if your willing to work 9-10 hours 7 days a week. Plus you only get two 10 minute breaks and one 20 minute break. If you’re fine with those two things then this is the job for you
Cultura laboral
I have worked at ABC technologies for 10 months now and it is by far one of the best jobs I’ve had and I haven’t brought home less the $900 every two weeks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta valoración?
Valora una empresa en la que hayas trabajado recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
The culture is all about, what have you done for me lately. The constant focus is extracting out as much cost as possible. HR treats people terribly. They are not friendly nor helpful, you always feel like a burden when you have a question. They treat the hourly workforce as if they are a piece of equipment. There is a lot of turnover in the office and on the production floor. Pay isn't very competitive, but they promise all of the training and partnerships and promotions, along with work/life balance, which is not existent if you want to succeed there.
Cultura laboral
If you’re in the Tech 1 building, their processes and management is much better structured. The Tech 2 building is a disaster! It’s a lot of backstabbing and people throwing other people under the bus. It’s drama all over the place. Nobody wants to work and are lazy. You’re forced into working weekends or they’ll point you. Their equipment doesn’t work most of the time and the company is too cheap to actually have it fixed so the production goal is rarely achieved, hence why you get forced into weekends. For a company that’s been around for a little while now, they can’t even keep something as simple as inventory under control. Upper management is god awful. None of them actually know what they’re doing and they take their incompetencies out on the people who are trying to drive their direction and make it their fault. If you’re a good employee, upper management will push you and put more work loads on you and will hold you accountable for what doesn’t get completed while the lazy employees do nothing and fly under the radar with no accountability whatsoever. All absences, regardless of the reason, are unexcused and they will point you. If you or your kids are sick and you can’t come in, they will point you, even if you have a doctors note. I truly don’t see this division of ABC being around much longer. Don’t waste your time with this place if you’re in Tech 2.
Ventajas
The job itself is relatively easy.
Desventajas
Short breaks, poor management, lots of lazy people, no work/life balance, a lot of stress with terrible pay.
Cultura laboral
This is a really awesome place to work... If you want to spend 7 days a week here. When first starting you get a vest to show you're new and need a trainer with you. You work the hours you applied for and everything is great!! But once you leave the vest you're scheduled to work 12 hour shifts for 4 days and a normal shift for the 5th day plus almost always Saturday and Sunday. And breaks are terrible!! Especially when working 12 hour days. So I say beware if you have a life outside of this place because you'll never have off!!! And you point out so quickly if you miss your mandatory overtime. Hope this has been a helpful review.
Job is really easy
Desventajas
Short breaks, hardly any time with your family, poor management.
Cultura laboral
Zero benefits, horrible management, run down facility,no respect, no raises including cost of living raises, plant manager is a horrible excuse of a manager and has no idea how to run a company and kept getting us in a bind because he wanted to kiss the CEOs butt instead of getting parts out the door so that resulted into mandatory overtime
Cant think of any
Desventajas
All they do is take and never give anything to thier employees
Cultura laboral
The company is good at covering up their true intentions you will be used then discarded no matter what your effort your time and what you do when it comes time . If something goes wrong it will be pined on you even if management tells you to do it... you will be thrown under the bus. All areas have terrible comunication and you are just a warm body and expendable no matter what ...
Everything about their polices organization and management
Everything about their polices organization and management
Cultura laboral
They hire immigrants so they can use and abuse them. Everyone is underpaid. Management just blames other management for all the problem. Nothing is ever solved.
Hours, locations
Toxic workers, management
Cultura laboral
Production manager is the worst manager that I ever had we wouldn't work with him for nothing. All other departments was great. I really can't say anything negative about the company overall because it's a great place to work.I think they need to look into why it's so many complaints on one person like it's not true.
Hr department is good
Desventajas
Management is awful especially production manager he wants to own you and talk down to everybody
Cultura laboral
Recommend if you are trying to come up in life and don't want to be stuck in one position at a job this is the best place to go supervisors and employees are very wonderful to work with
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed working here and would go back. Only quit because I had a baby and no child care at the time. Anyone considering working here you wouldn't regret it .
Cultura laboral
Terrible toxic miserable people. High turnover for a reason Nobody stays in whatever position they are in Only senior people who typically have no choice stay at this job You But good luck.
Cultura laboral
Whether you work in production, maintenance or engineering they pencil whip their preventive maintenance program. Most of maintenance personnel are poorly trained. The HR Dept. is a joke.
Cultura laboral
The upper BU manager is completely absent and not approachable as he doesn’t want interaction with his staff accept with his smoking buddies, the open door policy is only blah, blah! The other manager has no leadership experience or qualities and is overwhelmed.
Cultura laboral
They pay decent only because they can't keep people there. Management chooses favorites, and those favorites are allowed to do whatever they want. People that are not your superiors will boss you around and even yell at you. All of the men act like they haven't seen a woman in 10 years, so if you're a female, expect to see all of the mold techs, maintenance and material handlers to be drooling over you and talking about you the whole shift. ABC doesn't accept doctors notes, so if you're sick, you're better off just coming in and spreading it. Otherwise you can lose your job. Anytime GM shuts down, ABC does too. So during the strike we were out of work for 5 weeks, with no communication from ABC.
Cultura laboral
Day to day not to bad a lot of 7 day weeks. They pay pretty good. Managers are decent. I’ve had better and I’ve had worse. Training needs to be developed more
Cultura laboral
When in your orientation they talk about being there for the employees and wanting to make it a company to grow with. If you work in the T1 building you are paid less than then the other 2 buildings and treated as expendable and irrelevant. The management is lacking and it shows with lack of concern, favouritism and bullying tactics
Ventajas
People you work with are amazing
Desventajas
Management, pay and unsafe conditions
Cultura laboral
Well for starters the job itself was easy once you got used to it, BUT the management were awful, constantly putting me down for overtime and not asking me or telling me so I was getting pointed for it. I sprained my ankle on a press and my shift supervisor put me right back on the same machine, and they sent me to the hospital the same night I hurt my ankle, then refused to pay workers comp and fired me the next day.